The admit card of NEET 2022 has been released on July 12, around 11.30 AM in online mode. To download the NEET admit card 2022, registered candidates will have to log in to the official website with their NEET 2022 application number and password and download the hall ticket in PDF format. After downloading the admit card, candidates have to take a printout of the same and paste a recent postcard-sized photograph (preferably the same as the one uploaded with the application form) in the space provided in 4″x6″ dimensions.
- Also, candidates have to get it signed by a parent/guardian before entering the exam hall.
- They may leave the candidate signature section blank and sign it in front of the invigilator.
- Along with the personal details, candidates will be able to check the instructions and guidelines on the NEET 2022 admit card.
- The admit card is a mandatory document to be carried at the exam centre without which they will not be allowed entry.
NEET 2022 Exam Centres
NTA has released the NEET 2022 advance city allotment information for the candidates on June 28. It is expected that there will be approximately 4,000 NEET 2022 exam centres located in 497 cities in India and 14 cities abroad. Last year, NEET was conducted at 3,855 centres in 202 cities of India, Dubai and Kuwait. Candidates had to choose four test cities in order of preference while filling the application form. The final allotted exam centre will be notified to them on the admit card. NTA is expected to release the exam centre city allotment information by mid-June, prior to releasing the NEET 2022 admit card. Check the complete list of NEET 2022 exam centres.
NEET 2022 Exam Dates
The following table brings the NEET 2022 exam dates for each event.
|NEET UG 2022 date announcement||06-Apr-2022|
|NEET 2022 application process||06-Apr-2022|
|Last date to pay application fee||20-May-2022 (11.50 pm)|
|NEET 2022 application correction window||24-May-2022 to 27-May-2022 (9 pm)|
|Reopening of NEET 2022 application correction window for Category change||14-Jun-2022 to 16-Jun-2022 (9 pm)|
|NEET 2022 advance intimation of exam city||28-Jun-2022|
|NEET 2022 admit card||12-Jul-2022|
|NEET 2022 exam date||17-Jul-2022|
|NEET 2022 provisional answer keys||Third week of August 2022|
|NEET 2022 final answer keys and result||First week of September 2022|
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
NEET UG 2022 aspirants who wish to apply for the entrance test are advised to check if they fit into the criteria specified by NTA. Candidates who fulfil the following parameters are eligible for the exam.
Citizens or applicants belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for NEET:
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
The age limit or age criteria for NEET candidates are as follows:
- The minimum age of a candidate as of December 31, 2022, should be 17 years.
- The upper age limit of 25 years for General category candidates and 30 years for reserved category candidates have been removed by NMC.
Applicants should fulfil the educational qualification mentioned below:
- Candidate must have cleared Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised institute and Board.
- Candidates who are appearing for Class 12 or equivalent in 2022 can also apply for NEET 2022.
- Candidates who have completed Class 12 or equivalent from an open school are also eligible.
- Candidate must have cleared Class 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 or equivalent with Biology as an additional subject are also eligible.
Minimum marks required in the qualifying examination:
- General category: 50 per cent
- PWD category: 45 per cent
- SC/ST/OBC: 40 per cent
Article Source : Shiksha.com